Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Anticlimax

So I went, and it wasn't amazing. It didn't solve all my problems. It kind of reaffirmed how much this is my problem and I have to do stuff to shake the depression.

But it is hard being told what to do, and I just nod, but then later I have no effort available, I just can't do anything.

I'm also worried they just want me to come a few times and not regularly because maybe they think I'm not that bad. But it is bad.

I really don't want to go to uni. I'm meant to be moving in 5 days and I haven't started packing. My room is a tornado of silk dresses, piled with coats and everything else, shoes, stockings, in stacks on the floor. I am so screwed and I don't want to prepare. I don't want to buy my textbooks,academic gown, or do my required course readings. I want to go somewhere and never wake up.

2 comments:

nospoons said...

Hey kid, you haven't blogged in a while. Would be nice of you to post and let us know that you are still in the world of the living. Something like "Hellooo, Still alive" would suffice.


Hope uni is working out for you

Damien.

Anonymous said...

A vicious cycle of depression. You can learn about this sort of thing at Universities and colleges. Take a subject on Psychology that appeals to you.